|EFC member||950 €||1060 €||1120 €|
|Non- EFC member||1060 €||1150 €||1200 €|
|Student||430 €||490 €||520 €|
|One Day registration||590 €||680 €||720 €|
VAT of 20% is included according to current legislation in France.
Note: Payments must be received by the corresponding deadlines (early or regular), otherwise the subsequent rate will be automatically applied.
The registration fees for Full Registration and Students include:
- Access to congress materials (proceedings, list of participants, Exhibition Guide)
- Access to the Scientific sessions (Oral presentations and Poster area) and Exhibition
- Lunches, Coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception on Sunday, 1st September 2024
- Exhibition Opening and Poster get-together on Monday 2nd September 2024
Students must provide their student card.
The registration fees for the One-Day Registration include:
- Access to congress material (proceedings, list of participants, Exhibition Guide)
- Access to the Scientific session (Oral presentations, Poster area) and Exhibition on the selected day
- Lunches, Coffee breaks,
- Exhibition Opening and Poster get-together on Monday 2nd September 2024 (if day selected).
The registration fee does not include the Conference Dinner.
HOW TO REGISTER?
To register for the Congress, please fill in the online Registration Form.
The registration process consists of the following steps:
- Fill out the Registration Form
- Pay online by credit card or by bank transfer
EFC Corrosion Summer School: Registration for the EFC Corrosion Summer School will be available soon.
MEANS OF PAYMENT
Registration fees must be paid in Euros by one of the following means:
Online after filling out the Registration Form (lien pour le formulaire d’inscription)
When you tick this possibility, the bank details will be sent automatically to your e-mail address after submitting the Registration Form. Please note that payments without the invoice number will not be identified and the registration will not be confirmed.
The final invoice will be sent automatically to your e-mail address within 14 days from the receipt of the payment.
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, his/her registration can be transferred to someone else from the same organization, subject to the organizer’s approval.
- Where the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her place to another person, then the following refund arrangements apply for registrations cancelled:
|Before July 1st 2024||From July 1st
to August 1st 2024
|After August 1st 2024|
|75% registration fee refund||50% registration fee refund||NOT eligible for refund|
- Participants who are obliged to cancel because of a failed visa application will be refunded the registration fees paid, after deduction of a €70.00 administration charge per participant. Notification must be received by us in writing (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: +33 (0)220.127.116.11.74) no later than 10 (ten) working days before the conference starts* for refunds to be eligible. Cancellations received after this cut-off time will not be eligible for refund. (*Saturday and Sunday do not count as working days.)
Refunds will be made in the following ways:
- For payments received by credit or debit cards, the same credit/debit card will be refunded (within 2 months).
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee named on the registration form.
Please note: for payments received from outside France by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer – all bank charges payable by the recipient.